The Service Conditions of Use
THE KIDBIZO SERVICE
Sports Content Provider Ltd of 122 Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings Ilford, IG3 8EZ and its affiliates (“KidBizo”) are pleased to offer a service that permits users to discover, purchase, receive and play digital spoken word audio and video entertainment or lessons (“KidBizo Content”) through KidBizo’s websites, including KidBizo.com, and its applications for mobile devices (collectively, the “KidBizo Service”). If you use the KidBizo Service, you accept these conditions of use (“Conditions of Use”). Please read them carefully.
In addition to the Conditions of Use, you will also be subject to (1) the KidBizo Purchase Terms & Conditions, which govern any purchase you make through the KidBizo Service, (2) the KidBizo Plan Terms, which govern your enrollment in any KidBizo membership plan, and (3) any other policies, guidelines, terms and agreements posted on, or otherwise made available to you through, the KidBizo Service (collectively, the “Terms”).
If your country of residence is in the UK or European Union, the Privacy Notice, and Cookies Notice do not form part of your agreement to the Terms. These policies are available for your review to understand how we handle your personal information.
Please review our Privacy Notice, and Cookies Notice to understand our practices and your choices in relation to how we handle your personal data.
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on or through the KidBizo Service.
We personalize content recommendations, messages and features for you, as part of the KidBizo Service governed by these Conditions of Use. We may show you recommendations on titles, authors and narrators, and provide you with features and products that reflect your use of the Service.
All content included in or made available through the KidBizo Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and KidBizo Content, is the property of KidBizo or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content accessible through the KidBizo Service is the exclusive property of KidBizo and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
KidBizo, KidBizo.com, KidBizo.co.uk, KidBizo Studios and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the KidBizo Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of KidBizo in the European Union and other jurisdictions.
KidBizo’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not KidBizo’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits KidBizo. You may not use any KidBizo logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a hyperlink without express written permission from KidBizo.
All other trademarks not owned by KidBizo that appear in the KidBizo Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by KidBizo.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, KidBizo or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the KidBizo Service. Additional license terms may be found in the Terms. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the KidBizo Service or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the KidBizo Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any applicable Terms are reserved and retained by KidBizo or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. Neither the KidBizo Service nor any part of it may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of KidBizo. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of KidBizo without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing KidBizo’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of KidBizo. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of KidBizo.co.uk so long as the link does not portray KidBizo, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any KidBizo logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You may not misuse the KidBizo Service. You may use the KidBizo Service only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by KidBizo terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any applicable Terms.
As a registered user of the KidBizo Service, you may receive or establish one or more passwords and accounts (“KidBizo Account”). If you use the KidBizo Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your KidBizo Account(s) and for restricting access to your computer(s) or device(s), and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under any of your KidBizo Accounts.
KidBizo does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the KidBizo Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. KidBizo reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
We may permit visitors to post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send messages and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information. You agree that any content you contribute and any communications you send using means we provide will not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a message or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but we do not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit any material to us, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant KidBizo and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify KidBizo and it’s stakeholders for all claims resulting from content you supply. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. KidBizo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
KidBizo respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement or write to us KidBizo.com 122 Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings Ilford, IG3 8EZ
KidBizo is the fastest growing Success Frontier for the kids, guaranteed to prepare them to become bosses rather than employees – – – Does not let them enter the rat race to live pay cheque to pay cheque … Provides blueprint to turn ideas into profitable businesses while skyrocketing their consistency, confidence and self-esteem. KidBizo attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, KidBizo does not warrant that product descriptions or content available through the KidBizo Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
KIDBIZO SOFTWARE TERMS
In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms found later in this document apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with the KidBizo Service (the “KidBizo Software“).
We may offer content from parties other than KidBizo and may permit parties other than KidBizo to provide services or sell products through the KidBizo Service. We may also provide links through the KidBizo Service to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are a distributor, not a publisher, of any materials we offer from third parties and are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals, the content we obtain from them or the content of their websites. KidBizo does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
PROMOTIONAL AND MEMBERSHIP CONTENT
We may make KidBizo Content available to you from time to time through the KidBizo Service for which a purchase is not required. You will have access to this content only for so long as we make it available generally or, where it is provided as a benefit of a membership plan, for so long as you remain an active member of your plan in good standing. We may also remove this KidBizo Content from your account, devices and applications or otherwise restrict your ability to access it.
REMOVAL OF KIDBIZO CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any KidBizo Content or any other materials posted to or otherwise displayed through the KidBizo Service, including any KidBizo Content that violates or otherwise allegedly infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property, proprietary, or other rights of any person, company or other entity. We may add or remove purchasable, promotional and membership KidBizo Content from our catalogue, membership plans and the KidBizo Service at any time and make no guarantee as to the availability of specific KidBizo Content in any membership plan or as to any minimum amount of KidBizo Content in any membership plan. Some KidBizo Content may be offered in limited territories, and we may use geofiltering technology to restrict access outside of those territories or offer a price relevant to those territories. We will not be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any KidBizo Content or materials.
Your right to use the KidBizo Service will automatically terminate if you violate these Conditions of Use or any other Terms. In case of such termination, we may terminate your access to the KidBizo Service without notice and you will not receive a full or partial refund of any fees already paid. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Conditions of Use or any other Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
TERMINATION OF KIDBIZO SERVICE
Our business may change over time and we reserve the right to modify the KidBizo Service. We also reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the KidBizo Service or your use of the KidBizo Service, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice and without liability to you. In the event that we exercise such right, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund, in our sole discretion, if you are a member of an KidBizo Plan (as defined in the KidBizo Plan Terms or with respect to any purchase you’ve made.
KidBizo will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the KidBizo Service, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the KidBizo Service or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. KidBizo does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
By using the KidBizo Service, you agree that these conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our Terms. We reserve the right to make changes to the KidBizo Service, these Conditions of Use and any Terms at any time. Your continued use of the KidBizo Service following any changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to a change, you must immediately stop using the KidBizo Service. If any Terms or these Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition or term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition or term.
Because KidBizo lists many products for sale on the KidBizo Service and hosts many thousands of comments, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, KidBizo operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the KidBizo Service contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately by following our Notice and Procedure for Notifying of Defamatory Content. Once this procedure has been followed, KidBizo will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
KidBizo Purchase Terms and Conditions
Any user may purchase KidBizo Content on an “A La Carte” basis. KidBizo members also may purchase content using membership credits in accordance with the terms set forth in the KidBizo Plan Terms. By making a purchase through the KidBizo Service you agree to be bound by these KidBizo Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Purchases of KidBizo Content
1. KidBizo Content License.
When you purchase KidBizo Content, KidBizo grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download or stream such KidBizo Content to your computer and/or other device(s) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or use the KidBizo Content other than as expressly set forth herein. You will not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the KidBizo Content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially. You agree to not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the KidBizo Content, or otherwise tamper with the KidBizo Content or create any derivative works therefrom.
With respect to all purchases, except where noted otherwise, any list price displayed represents the full retail price listed on the KidBizo Content itself, as determined by KidBizo, or as suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Prices are subject to change at any time in KidBizo’s sole discretion. KidBizo cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our site or in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we may at our discretion cancel your order.
3. Delivery of KidBizo Content.
All KidBizo Content you purchased will be delivered to your KidBizo Account.
4. Risk of Loss.
Once we have made KidBizo Content available to you, you will bear the risk of loss for completing any download of KidBizo Content after purchase and for any loss of KidBizo Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a file corruption or a device or hard drive crash. Purchased KidBizo Content will generally continue to be available in your KidBizo Account but may become unavailable due to possible content provider licensing restrictions or other reasons, and KidBizo will not be liable to you if KidBizo Content becomes unavailable for further download. You will not receive a full or partial refund of any fees already paid in such situations. Accordingly, we encourage you to access KidBizo Content promptly after purchase using your user name and password. If you are unable to access content after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact KidBizo customer service.
You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your KidBizo Account in order to use the KidBizo service. If you want to designate a different payment instrument, you must change your authorized payment instrument information online at the “My Account” section of the KidBizo Service.
6. Cancellation of Orders.
You may cancel your order for purchase of KidBizo Content within 14 days from the date of your purchase for a full refund by contacting Customer Care, unless you have started to download, stream, or listen to the KidBizo Content. Once you start to download, stream or listen to the KidBizo Content, you cannot cancel your order, and you will not receive a full or partial refund for your order. If you want to download or listen to something within 14 days of buying it, you agree to give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. By placing an order to purchase KidBizo Content, you acknowledge and agree to this.
Any user may purchase subscriptions to recurring content on a monthly basis or other recurring basis depending on the recurrence of the content (“Subscriptions”). If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the full price of the Subscription at the beginning of the Subscription term. If your default payment instrument is declined for any reason, KidBizo may charge any payment instrument on file with your account. If you do not have another payment instrument on file, you are still responsible for paying the payment you are in default for. A customer may cancel a service with a recurring billing subscription when the term of subscription expires. A cancellation means that no future payments are charged to the customer’s account. The cancellation of a recurring billing product does not generate a refund – it will only stop any future payments.
8. ABUSE OF THE REFUND POLICY.
Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked from making further purchases.. Customers that violate Kidbizo’s terms of service may have their right of refund revoked.
KidBizo Terms and Conditions for Gift and Promotional Codes and Vouchers
Gift Audiobooks, Gift Certificates, Gift Memberships, Promotional Claim Codes and Vouchers (collectively “Gift Items”) are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By purchasing or redeeming any Gift Item, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in addition to the KidBizo Conditions of Use.
KidBizo Gift Memberships
KidBizo Promotional Claim Codes
1. Term and Uses. Promotional claim codes (“Claim Codes”) are for promotional use only and are void where prohibited by law. Claim Codes must be redeemed at KidBizo.com and are only redeemable for credits. Claim Codes expire as indicated on the terms transmitted with the Claim Code. If redeemed for an audiobook credit, the credit may expire after a certain period of time, as indicated on the terms transmitted with the Claim Code. Claim Codes may be subject to additional terms and condition presented with the Claim Code. Claim Codes recipients must have or open an KidBizo account to redeem Claim Codes. To view the status of a Claim Code, Claim Code holders should visit the “Account Details” section of their KidBizo account on the Site.
- Claim Codes may not be redeemed at KidBizo.co.uk, or any other website operated by KidBizo, Inc., its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Claim Codes cannot be used to purchase other Claim Codes or Gift Memberships.
- Claim Codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other KidBizo account, except where required by law. Unused Claim Codes in an KidBizo account may not be transferred.
- Resale of a Claim Code or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
1. Terms and Uses. From time to time, KidBizo may, in its sole discretion, give rewards dollars in the form of coupons to existing KidBizo account holders (“Coupons”). Coupons may only be redeemed at KidBizo.com and are redeemable for KidBizo content only. KidBizo will deposit a Coupon directly into the account holder’s account and will send the recipient an email stating that the Coupon is available. When the recipient makes a purchase on the Site without using membership or other credits, Coupons will be the first pound sterling amount used towards the purchase amount. The full amount of any purchase, excluding taxes, will be deducted from the Coupon amount, up to the total funds available. If a purchase made with a Coupon exceeds the amount of the Coupon, the balance will be automatically charged to the credit card KidBizo has on file for the account holder. Coupons expire as indicated on the terms transmitted in the notification e-mail. The value of a Coupon will be determined by KidBizo in its sole discretion.
- Coupons may not be redeemed for the purchase of KidBizo content at any other website operated by KidBizo, Inc., its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Coupons cannot be used to purchase Gift Memberships or Claim Codes.
- Coupons cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except where required by law. Unused Coupon balances in an KidBizo account may not be transferred.
1. Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for claim codes for Gift Audiobooks, Gift Memberships and Coupons pass to the purchaser upon KidBizo’s electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. KidBizo is not responsible if a claim code for an KidBizo Gift Audiobook, Gift Membership or Coupon is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
2. Fraud; Abuse. KidBizo may suspend or close customer accounts, revoke or terminate Gift Items, or limit or suspend the ability of customers to purchase or redeem Gift Items in its sole discretion in order to avoid fraud or abuse.
3. Resale of a Gift Item or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
4. Limitation on Liability. KIDBIZO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT AUDIOBOOKS, GIFT MEMBERSHIPS, AND COUPONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT AUDIOBOOK, GIFT MEMBERSHIP OR COUPON IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT AUDIOBOOK, GIFT MEMBERSHIP OR COUPON.
5. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to KidBizo Gift Audiobooks, Gift Memberships or Coupons in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds £7,500 shall be adjudicated in any court in London, England, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
KidBizo Plan Terms
KidBizo offers various membership plans (“KidBizo Plans“) for using and paying for the KidBizo Service. KidBizo Plans are subject to the terms below and those disclosed through the KidBizo Service. Membership in an KidBizo Plan is nontransferable.
1. KidBizo Membership Plans. KidBizo Membership Plans are automatically renewable on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the plan, until terminated by you or us in accordance with these KidBizo Plan Terms. KidBizo will charge your authorized payment instrument the applicable membership fee on your renewal date. If your default payment method is declined for any reason, KidBizo may charge any payment instrument on file with your account.
a. Annual or Monthly. Each of these membership plans is available either on a monthly or annual basis. KidBizo will charge the applicable monthly or yearly fee for such membership plan on the member’s monthly or yearly renewal date, depending on which plan the member selects. Annual members will receive the entire year’s credits at the start of their membership and upon any renewal. Monthly members will receive the applicable amount of credits each month.
2. Committed Membership Plans. Certain members may receive a gift for joining in exchange for their commitment to remain a member for the period of time specified at the time of enrollment. Members who sign up to a committed membership plan and receive the gift benefit will have 14 days to cancel their membership plan, however, we will only issue them a full or partial refund for membership fees if they have not downloaded, streamed or listened to any content or used the gift benefit during those 14 days. If you have downloaded, streamed or listened to any content or used the gift benefit within 14 days of signing up for a membership, you agree to give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. After 14 days, members will not receive a full or partial refund for any membership fees already paid and will not be able to cancel the plan prior to the expiration of the initial term of the plan. By signing up for a Committed Membership Plan, you acknowledge and agree to this.
3. Trial Offers. KidBizo may, in its sole discretion, make available free or paid trial offers for a monthly or annual membership plan, the terms of which will be more fully explained on the KidBizo Service (a “Trial Offer”). You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your KidBizo Account in order to initiate a Trial Offer. KidBizo may request a temporary authorization from the financial institution issuing your credit card or other payment instrument in order to confirm the validity of the credit card or other payment instrument to verify your eligibility to participate in any Trial Offer. Any Credits issued in connection with a Trial Offer or KidBizo Content purchased with such Credits are issued and provided subject to such verification and may be revoked by KidBizo in the event that such verification fails. Upon expiration of the trial, you will automatically be joined into the related membership plan and KidBizo will charge your default payment instrument the relevant monthly fee or annual fee, as applicable. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO THE END OF THE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES. Trial Offers are limited to one per household.
4. KidBizo Plan Prices. Prices of KidBizo Plans are subject to change at any time. Prices of Committed Membership Plans are not subject to change during the initial commitment period.
5. Upgrading or Downgrading a Plan. You may upgrade your KidBizo Plan on the KidBizo Service. You may also, subject to any minimum term commitment that may apply, downgrade your KidBizo Plan online or by contacting KidBizo customer care. Such KidBizo Account changes will be effective as of the date of your request and your membership will become subject to the new plan you selected. KidBizo Plans may be upgraded or downgraded as follows:
- KidBizo Membership Plans.
- Committed Membership Plans. If you joined a Committed Membership Plan, you may only upgrade or downgrade to another KidBizo Plan once the term for your current Committed Membership Plan expires. After the expiration of the Commitment Period, members will automatically become a regular member, depending on the plan they chose, and may upgrade or downgrade their plan, as set forth in these KidBizo Plan Terms.
6. Cancellation of KidBizo Plans.
- You have 14 days to cancel your membership plan, however, we will only issue you a full refund of any membership fees if you have not redeemed any Credits, downloaded any downloads or streamed or watched or listened to any lessons. If you want to download, stream or watch a lesson within 14 days of buying it, you will have to give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. After 14 days, members will not receive a full or partial refund for any membership fees already paid and will not be able to cancel the plan prior to the expiration of the initial term of the plan. By signing up for a Membership Plan, you acknowledge and agree to this.
- Customer Care may be contacted via email: support [at] KidBizo.com, at any time
Additional Software Terms
- Use of the KidBizo Software. You may use KidBizo Software solely for the purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the KidBizo Service as provided by KidBizo, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Additional Software Terms and any applicable Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the KidBizo Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the KidBizo Software or otherwise assign any rights to the KidBizo Software in whole or in part. You may not use the KidBizo Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any KidBizo Software and we may terminate your right to use any KidBizo Software at any time. Your rights to use the KidBizo Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Additional Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any applicable Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain KidBizo Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that KidBizo Software and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with the Conditions of Use or these Additional Software Terms. All software used in the KidBizo Service is the property of KidBizo or its software suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and authors’ rights laws.
- No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the KidBizo Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the KidBizo Software.
- Updates. In order to keep the KidBizo Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.